QC Data Submission - invitation to users
Data submission - Quality Control
EUCAST collaborates with CLSI to collect data on problematic quality control ranges. We ask for quality control data for one or several of the combinations listed below. Disk diffusion must be performed in strict accordance with EUCAST methodology and recommendations for listed species/antibiotic combinations. Separate data from several periods or years can be submitted.
1. Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 and ampicillin 10 µg
2. Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 and cefixime 5 µg
3. Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 and meropenem 10 µg
4. Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 and cefepime 30 µg
5. Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 27853 and cefepime 30 µg
Please refer to the EUCAST Reading Guide to ensure that EUCAST recommendations are adhered to before submitting data.
QC data can be submitted until May 10th 2013.
Please use this form to announce your interest to participate. We need information from each participating laboratory on materials used (e.g. manufacturer of MH and disks). A template for data registration will be submitted to all participating laboratories after registration.