Veterinary Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (VetCAST)
VetCAST is a EUCAST subcommittee dealing with all aspects of antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacterial pathogens of animal origin and animal bacteria with zoonotic potential. The subcommittee will operate within the format and structure of EUCAST (The European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing).
The VetCAST was formed on the 27 of April 2015, in Copenhagen during ECCMID 2015.
Presentations 2016 (Amsterdam)
- Collection of tetracycline MIC data (Kees Veldman)
- Retrieving tetracycline PK/PD data (Ludovic Pelligand)
- VetCast from the industry perspective (Hilde Moyaert)
- How VetCAST will define clinical breakpoints (Pierre-Louis Toutain)
Presentations 2015 (Copenhagen)
- Available breakpoints of antimicrobials for veterinary use (Kees Veldman)
- Setting clinical breakpoints - methodological aspects (P-L Toutain)